Monday 13 August 2012

Unexpected fun!

Work got postponed so we took the opportunity to get in a round of golf last Friday.  I called a great friend of ours to see if she could join us, but she wasn't home.  It was too bad we hadn't planned ahead a bit better!  The three of us started out, myself, my husband and our friend Scott.  Well we hadn't finished the fourth hole when there comes my friend Nancy!  We finished off our front nine in fine style and decided we'd play a scramble on the back nine, me and Scott against my husband and Nancy.

Well we always have great fun when we all play together but this was a riot!  It's so much fun to mix good golf, and maybe some not so good golf, with lots of laughs.  And, we had to play an extra hole to decide the winners!  Both the guys are long hitters and they made some fantastic shots!  And Nancy and I didn't do too badly either!  We both came through with some key shots.  Everyone contributed to the laughter!

Hope everyone has as much fun on the golf course as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment